unban hack and anti ban pls - Forum
TalasBudokaiAF MODS N' Stuff
Monday, 2016-12-05, 3:21 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

TalasBudokaiAF chat @2013 Enjoy your stay!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum moderator: TBAF, SexMachine 
Forum » GTA San Andreas » SA:MP » unban hack and anti ban pls
unban hack and anti ban pls
tsumieDate: Saturday, 2014-01-25, 11:46 PM | Message # 1
Group: Member
Youtube username: PUMA MTA
Subscribed/Liked:yes.
Why do you want it?: i want it cause i want to use it because i always banned from other server using hacks pls i want this program i like it i will do like your all video always
Personnal comment: give the 2 unban hack and anti ban pls send to my yahoo tetsuya_sasaki@yahoo.com or in my skype tatsumie.sasaki pls i rate it to 10/10 cause its to cool i promise just send the 2 hack anti ban and unban hack ok pls thank you :).

Added (2014-01-25, 11:46 PM)
---------------------------------------------
pls owner read my pm pls i need the 2 anti ban and unban hack pls i really likers your 2 video i like and subscribe no joke i promise, just send to my yahoo account pls tetsuya_sasaki@yahoo.com or in my skype tatsumie.sasaki thank you <3 me girl alright

BlateDate: Saturday, 2014-01-25, 11:47 PM | Message # 2
Youtube username: Black27White
Subscribed/Liked: Yes.
Personal comment: Yes please give us the anti ban and unban hack.

tsumieDate: Saturday, 2014-02-01, 4:18 PM | Message # 3
yes. pls owner we want it send in my yahoo tetsuya_sasaki@yahoo.com or in my skype tatsumie.sasaki pls thank you remember send the 2 hacks unban hack tool and anti ban hack ok pls owner read my pms. thank you smile <3

Added (2014-01-26, 0:10 AM)
yes give us pls owner, i want the 2 hack unban hack and anti ban pls i beg you just send it now from my yahoo tetsuya_sasaki@yahoo.com or in my skype tatsumie.sasaki pls i really love this hack but, my problem is i always banned in other server so i want to unban it and say to admins dont do that again if you do that again i can still go there like that just trolling the admins pls owner thank you i really wont tell to other people this hack first cause they need first to like and subscribe right, but anyways pls send it in my yahoo or in my skype ok thank you <3 playgirl me <3

Added (2014-01-26, 5:59 AM)
Pls send it pls i want it now pls mate send in my yahoo tetsuya_sasaki@yahoo.com the unban hack tool and anti ban pls or in my skype tatsumie.sasaki send it pls thank you <3

Added (2014-02-01, 4:18 PM)
owner TBAF pls send the anti ban and unban hack tools in promt. pls send in my yahoo account tetsuya_sasaki@yahoo.com or in my skype tatsumie.sasaki pls smile thank you.

Forum » GTA San Andreas » SA:MP » unban hack and anti ban pls
Page 1 of 11
Search:
Legend: [Owner] [Administrator] [Moderator]

Copyright MyCorp © 2016Website builderuCoz